Autosport International ticket and entry T&Cs
Tickets to Autosport International are issued on behalf of the presenter Haymarket Media Group Ltd and are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Nobody will be allowed admission to this event without a valid ticket or pass.
- For safety of people at the event, the venue management and the presenter reserve the right to refuse admission and conduct security searches.
- All tickets or passes should be checked on purchase, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunds made after purchase. Please note that duplicate tickets cannot be issued under any circumstances.
- Defaced or altered tickets or passes will become void and the holder will be refused admission.
- Tickets cannot be transferred. Tickets cannot be resold for commercial gain. If we have reason to believe that tickets have been resold they will be invalidated and the holder will be refused admission.
- We may restrict the sale of tickets to a maximum number per person (allocation). We reserve the right to cancel tickets bought in excess of this allocation.
- The presenter reserves the right to alter or vary the content or timing of the whole or any part of the event in circumstances beyond its reasonable control without any obligation to make any refunds or exchange tickets.
- The presenter does not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage to personal property brought to this event.
- Visitors may be filmed, photographed or sound recorded for broadcast, publication or security purposes.
- It is a condition of your admission to the show that no commercial (non-private) use may be made by you of the show or any part of it.
- Dogs are not permitted on the premises with the exception of guide, assistance and hearing dogs.
- Please check event details, timings and car park charges prior to travelling as these may be subject to change.
- Any complaints relating to the event should be made to the organiser’s office promptly, prior to or during the event.
- Every effort will be made to admit latecomers at a suitable break in Theatres or performances but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
- Recording of the event is permitted for personal (non-commercial) purposes only.
- Some of the events taking place outdoors will take place regardless of weather conditions (unless deemed unsafe by the safety officer). There are no refunds for bad weather. We strongly advise that you come dressed appropriately for an outdoor event at that time of year.
- The venue and organisers shall not be liable for any loss, injury or damage within the premises.
- In accordance with the law visitors aged under 18 are not permitted to purchase/sample alcoholic drink products or knives.
Haymarket Media Group, Bridge House, 69 London Road, Twickenham, TW1 3SP, UK
Registered in England with company number 0026718
Media Accreditation T&Cs
- Media accreditation applications must be made by completing the online form and submitting this along with supporting material by 03 January, 2017.
- All applications MUST be supported by the following:
2.1. Examples of work published in the last 14 months, relevant to Autosport International / The Performance Car Show and in a recognised print or online publication, with print outlets requiring a minimum circulation of 5,000 readers/users
2.2. A letter of commission, this must be from an editor of a recognised publication on headed paper and must include a commitment to publish a report and/or pictures of the event. Bloggers should include a letter confirming the website they intend to write for and its circulation as per point 2.1
- Photographic agencies must be able to prove that the images previously taken at Autosport International / The Performance Car Show have been sold to recognised publications.
- TV and radio applications should be made directly to the Autosport International Press Office – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note: Websites/electronic media will be accredited at the discretion of Haymarket / Autosport International Press Office. Websites must be current and regularly maintained, producing original editorial content. Those reproducing press releases only will not be considered. Sites must contain editorial content relevant to Autosport International / The Performance Car Show in order to be considered. The allocation of a pass does not permit the sale of images for commercial purposes – only for media use.
- Without the above supporting documentation, the application will NOT be considered.
- As an accredited journalist, you will be provided with:
7.1. Access to Autosport International and the Performance Car Show 12-15January 2017.
Note: Requests for the viewing Live Action Arena should be made when collecting your media accreditation pass and will be given on a first come, first served basis
7.2. Access to press office facilities where you can pick up exhibitor information, file copy, check email and charge your laptops and phones
7.3. Internet access
7.4. Access to attending personalities where possible (due to timing restrictions, access is extremely limited and will be provided at the discretion of the Autosport International Press Office)
- What we expect in return:
8.1. A name check for Autosport International 2017 or The Performance Car Show 2017 in all news, photos/photo captions and video stories originating from your presence at the event whether in print, on screen, online or broadcast.
8.2. If tweeting from Autosport International, we would greatly appreciate it if you could use the hashtag #ASI17 and Autosport International handle @autosport_show
8.3. If tweeting from the Performance Car Show, we would greatly appreciate it if you could use the hashtag #PCS17 and the Performance Car Show handle @UK_PCS
- Press passes are only available for bona fide press: they will not be issued to anyone working in advertising, sales, new business, production, publishing, PR, personnel or marketing.
- Passes are not transferable and ID will be required when collecting your pass at the event.
- Online applications cannot be made after 03 January, 2017. Those wishing to apply for media accreditation after this date will be required to go to the Autosport International media centre within Atrium 3, suites 31-33 (located just outside the entrance to Hall 20) and complete a form. All journalists applying in this way must bring photographic ID and supporting materials as requested for online submissions before the 03 January, 2017 deadline.